dropdown box inline format selected

dropdown box inline format selected

zubnetzubnet Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

I am looking for someone who can help me with that the data I have get into my datatable as dear inline format when I want to edit my dropdown box it has not chosen the one that was chosen the end I click on it hopes there someone who can help me.

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Hi @zubnet ,

Is the inline editing that offered by Editor? If so, there's an example of that here.

If it's not Editor, it'll be specific to your code. We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• zubnetzubnet Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

sorry for not linking to a test page. Here it is.
    It's the CarType column What is the problem is that the value set in db is not selected in the dropdown when I click it

Test page : http://zub.dk

Hi @zubnet ,

When I try to create a new car, I'm getting a 404 error back from the server, so it looks like the paths to the scripts aren't correct.

Cheers,

Colin

• zubnetzubnet Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

hi @colin

Yes it is because I have not built "create the part", the problem is that I have a column CarType if there is Golf or Concept when I click it for edit it starts it on none and not on the one selected

Hi @zubnet ,

It sounds like those Car Types are in a different table - it would make sense to go for this approach, that way Editor is controlling the flow. Would that be possible?

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.