Can you tell me if i just paid for the forum 10617 and not to renew a script i had setup?

Can you tell me if i just paid for the forum 10617 and not to renew a script i had setup?

tiddlestiddles Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi guys anybody tell me what it is i just paid the 8 pound odd for was it the forum or am i able to use scripts? I'm looking for a database with i can use for a non profit website. I'm looking for a script i can use i had set one up but needed the name field to be hidden so that only admin can see that but all other fields name hidden age male/female, location, and also a text field users can put extra information in. the only field the user can edit is the text field everything else would have to be admin.

Can anybody point me in the right direction or tell me where i could get this done with a free generater that won't expire

i must have paid for the forum use then

Answers

• tiddlestiddles Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

sorted now guys thanks

• allanallan Posts: 61,650Questions: 1Answers: 10,094 Site admin

Hi,

The $9 supporter package is primarily a "thank you for providing DataTables free". It offers the ability to post in any forum category (i.e. more than just "Free community support") but that's about it.

DataTables is open source under the MIT license and you are free to use it as you wish. Editor is the commercial plug-in for DataTables which adds editing abilities to the table. Detailed information about Editor and purchase options are available on its site.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.