I am looking for a site to input financial data into a table.

I am looking for a site to input financial data into a table.

rcomerrcomer Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hello,
I am interested in finding a service where I can input stock prices and options prices into a table for sorting. Has anyone seen that kind of service before?

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Hi @rcomer ,

Editor may be able to help you out,

Cheers,

Colin

• rcomerrcomer Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thank you Colin. I'm not familiar with this yet as I just stumbled across it. What I am looking for something just like in this link. It is able to find the data on stocks and options based on an expiration date sequence. I'm not sure if I'll be able to find it in the editor or how to use it. If I am able to find the data, I will most likely pay someone to add the code to my website for me.

Hi @rcomer ,

Editor gives a CRUD (Created/Replace/Update/Delete) interface to a table, normally one supplied over Aajx. The table will have all the standard DataTables functionality such as ordering, searching, paging, etc. What that data is, is entirely upto you - your functions will supply that.

Cheers,

Colin

I got that part. You stated "what that data is, is entirely up to you" What I am asking is if anyone knows where I can get stock and option data to populate the cells. Just to be clear, are you telling me that Editor may have that information? Thank!

Just to be clear, are you telling me that Editor may have that information?

No, Editor has no data, it only has the data you load it with, which would be specific to your application.

C

That is what I thought. I was hoping someone on the forum could provide info on where I could get that data. Maybe they have worked with such data previously. I appreciate you taking the time to help.

This discussion has been closed.