bJQueryUI and FixedHeader sorting icons issues DataTables 1.8

bJQueryUI and FixedHeader sorting icons issues DataTables 1.8

_jthomas_jthomas Posts: 75Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited June 2011 in FixedHeader
Hi Allan,
when I use FixedHeader with bJQueryUI, here are the observations

1. When I click on a column to sort, the data gets sorted in ascending order, but the icons still shows both asc and desc( both up and down arrows)
2. I click again and the data gets sorted in desc, but icon is showing the asc ( the up arrow)
3. I click again and the data gets sorted in asc, but icon is showing the desc( the down arrow)

Basically sorting of the data works correctly, but the display of icons gets messed up a little bit. Please advise if you have seen this behaviour.

Browser is Chrome 12.0

Thanks very much.

Regards
Joson

Replies

• _jthomas_jthomas Posts: 75Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Hi Allan,
    I am feeling embarassed :-) My local directories were missing some of the .jpg and .png files. It is working as expected.
  • _jthomas_jthomas Posts: 75Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Sorry Allan, I take back my previous comment. I commented out the FixeHeader thing and that is why it was working. Sorry about that!!!

Regards
    Joson
  • dollydolly Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
    edited August 2011
    Hello Allan,

I am working on JQuery Datatable plugin with fixed columns. In my table First two columns are fixed . I would like to sort headers in my table. When i click headers(not fixed column headers) it is sorting asc and then desc which is what i need. But, my problem is when i click on fixed column header , that particular column is not at all sorting but the rest of the columns are sorting. Hope you understand my problem.

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
    Dolly
This discussion has been closed.