using datatables via gravityview extension - looking to hire developer for custom export script

using datatables via gravityview extension - looking to hire developer for custom export script

ethikethik Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Only a small job (as far as I can tell) but Id prefer to hire someone who can do it for me in a couple of days rather than spending months figuring out how to do it myself!

Basically I want to customise the excel spreadsheet that is generated when exported by clicking on the "Excel" button. Ive seen the snippets in the documentation and forum posts regarding adding headers and footers etc but I need to customise the sheet output more than that - I want to transpose the data so the columns are swapped to rows and vice versa, plus add a header relating back to the gravity form title that initiates the data that is being exported, as well as add some formatting to the sheet. For extra fun, the exported data will have a different number of rows and columns each time.

I have mocked up a template of what I want the output to look like which I will share with prospective solution providers. Ive got a couple of job listings open on freelance sites but havent found anyone that can convince me they are familiar enough with datatables at this level to give me what I need without wasting my time - so Im hoping I might be lucky and find someone through the forum here.

Please get in touch with me if you can help me out, if you need more info or have queries, and we can go from there.
Thanks!

Answers

• ethikethik Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

I have got this sorted out now with the help of a developer I hired on fiverr
    He actually did a great job, the outcome was better than I expected

This discussion has been closed.