Please can you help me to fix this weird behavior of html alignment after adding more column into

Please can you help me to fix this weird behavior of html alignment after adding more column into

polachanpolachan Posts: 101Questions: 50Answers: 0

Firstly I very apologies for asking again again the same question in different ways and posting . Please forgive me. Very sorry for that.
The problem is, after adding more column into my chtml file, still the alignment is going wrong. But when you check in
https://jsfiddle.net/pbzqjv92/ the column alignment problem cannot be found, because the output is showing in restore down mode. But when you try the code in VS studio code and then run in chrome , then you can see the alignment going wrong.

But when you restore down the page, the column would be aligned properly , otherwise all the column showing slightly wrong position.
Please I am very desperately looking for the help to fix with permanent solution

I have attached my full html herewith and also running html page image also attached

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,148Questions: 26Answers: 4,736

the column alignment problem cannot be found, because the output is showing in restore down mode. But when you try the code in VS studio code and then run in chrome , then you can see the alignment going wrong.

Not sure I'm clear on the process you are using. Is the Datatable loaded while the page is not visible? If so then you may need to use columns.adjust() when the page becomes visible.

Can you post a link to your page that sows the issue? Without that its difficult to say what the issue is.

Kevin

• polachanpolachan Posts: 101Questions: 50Answers: 0

Kevin
    I think the problem can be resolved by fixing the column width for the column 0,1,2,3.
    Please can you let me know how can I set column width for the column 0,1,2,3.

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,148Questions: 26Answers: 4,736
    Answer ✓

You can use columns.width.

Kevin

This discussion has been closed.