paginate_button first click opens blank tab.

paginate_button first click opens blank tab.

wheidlerwheidler Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

I have a table with multiple pages. When you click on any number / or Next, a new tab is opened in the browser and it is blank. Back on the original page, the information has been changed.

I noticed that the first time the page is loaded, the page numbers look like this: <a class="paginate_button current external">1</a>

After I click on any other number, the link changes to: <a class="paginate_button ">1</a>

From this point on, I can click on any of the pages and everything works fine. I'm not finding where this external class is being setup or added.

Any help?

Thanks,
W.

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,145Questions: 26Answers: 4,736
    edited May 2019

Seems strange. Do you have the pagingType option set to something in your Datatables init code?

Maybe its using one of these paging plugins or another custom plugin.

Kevin

• colincolin Posts: 15,118Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

Hi @wheidler ,

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• wheidlerwheidler Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thanks for the help. Our company is using Hannon-Hill WCMS, so, it turned out to be a loading sequence issue. What is loaded and when it is loaded.

This discussion has been closed.