print and excel buttons

print and excel buttons

ftp5500ftp5500 Posts: 5Questions: 1Answers: 0

I have a strange case if I use pdf or print or any button it's only print only the first row and ignore other rows!!

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,144Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Hi @ftp5500 ,

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• ftp5500ftp5500 Posts: 5Questions: 1Answers: 0
    edited June 2019

Thanks @colin
    this is a test case
    sorry this is the final test!

http://live.datatables.net/vobojove/3

Thanks, the buttons aren't on that fiddle - if you could replicate the problem, please, we can take a look.

I can see the buttons now, but when I press any of them, they all copy or export the entire table, not just the first row.

Please can you give steps on how to reproduce your problem?

Thank you @colin for your patience
    I used laravel
    with bootstrap RTL
    and because PDF button doesn't support my lang so I did ignore it and keep others

also there are many tables so I put all the cdn links and javascript in a separate file , just include it in pages

*Note: all datatables didn't work, it's only work if I remove laravel js file

Hello @colin
    Finally, I got the solution to fix this issue , It was so silly that <tbody> should be above @foreach loop , my mistake was I did put it under the loop ??‍♂️

Thank you @colin for all your help

This discussion has been closed.