Select disappearance

Select disappearance

Massimo74Massimo74 Posts: 85Questions: 1Answers: 0
edited July 2019 in Free community support

if I open the table with the hidden "position" column and then I see it the select disappears if I run with the visible column everything works fine..why ?? Here. I believe that at this point all the problems are in the times of creation of the select .... perhaps INITCOMPLETE is not good

Replies

• colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Hi @Massimo74 ,

I'm not following you. Please could you give click-by-click instructions on how to reproduce.

Thanks,

Colin

• Massimo74Massimo74 Posts: 85Questions: 1Answers: 0

run with all the visible columns >> you will see that the select work perfectly ..... now hide the "POSITION" column >> run again >> put the "POSITION" column visible and you will see that the select does not fit >> run and by magic the select reappears

I'm not seeing that. I'm using Chrome 73.0.3683.86 on Fedora, and after the Position column is hidden and then made visible again, the select dropdown is there and filtering correctly. Which OS and browser are you using?

Crome 75.0.3770.100 (Build ufficiale) (a 64 bit)

1° REMOVE "AUTORUN"
    2° RUN manual
    3° TEST Select position (now work very very good)
    4° hidden column (POSITION)
    5° RUN manual
    6° visible column (POSITION) (and you will see that the select position has disappeared)
    7° RUN manual (and by magic the select reappears)

Ah, I see. This is the issue we've discussed before - you're using stateSave, and when you restart you've got a column filter already in place. Either you need to load that saved information back into your filter, or you clear down the column filter on restart.

Hello, in this way the problem of the visible column seems to be overlooked, I hope it is right, but the problem of saving data remains NOT the saved columns are reloaded, in the console the data are reported, it is a problem of the plug-in ??? I'm not sure because if I set $ ('# shrMulOffice'). multipleSelect ('setSelects', ["1", "2"]); the plugin works.Here

This discussion has been closed.