Is there a way for me to "print" selected rows even if they aren't in the table?

Is there a way for me to "print" selected rows even if they aren't in the table?

jaceleonjaceleon Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

dom: 'Bfrtip', buttons: [ { extend: 'copy', text: 'Copy selected to clipboard', exportOptions: { columns: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5] } }, { extend: 'csv', text: 'Save selected as CSV', exportOptions: { columns: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5] } }, { extend: 'excel', text: 'Save selected as Excel', exportOptions: { columns: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5] } }, { extend: 'pdf', text: 'Save selected as PDF', exportOptions: { columns: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5] } }, { extend: 'print', text: 'Print selected', exportOptions: { columns: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5] } } ],

This is my button config. But I noticed that the rows won't print even if selected for as long as the search box has some text inside it, it will only print the selected row within that table with the search on.

Eg, There are 50 rows, and I selected 5 rows, then I typed some text inside the search box, and it matched 2 rows, I selected one of them. So it says I have 6 selected rows. But it doesn't print the other 5 rows since those don't match the one in the search box, it will only print/export the rows selected with the values matching inside the search box.

Can I make it as the rows selected will print regardless if the search box is empty or not?

Thanks!

Replies

This discussion has been closed.