Laserfiche and Datatables

Laserfiche and Datatables

Tman1314Tman1314 Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi,
So I'm currently working with Laserfiche in my organization and I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with this plug-in and making it work with Laserfiche. When I use the CDNs I can get the correct look to the table, but as soon as I hit sort it clears the tables data.
I'm using a lookup to reference an SQL table to get the information for the table if that makes any difference. Also, I'm not sure if I didn't install it correctly, but when I try to reference the .js and .css files that are installed locally it doesn't work.
Anything anyone can think of to help would be great, just let me know if I can give me any more information on the setup. Thanks.

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Hi @Tman1314 ,

This thread on the Laserfiche site may help, it seems similar.

Cheers,

Colin

• Tman1314Tman1314 Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

I appreciate you pointed that one out, but that's actually the one that led me here. See what I'm trying to do is sort a table I created. And Laserfiche doesn't have any built-in tools so I can here to look for a Jquery plugin to help with that. Datatables can do what I need (sort by column, date range, etc.) but I can't get it to work with Laserfiche's form it creates.

• colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Hi @Tman1314 ,

If you're able to link to a page, we can see if the settings made by Laserfiche have disabled sorting.

Cheers,

Colin

• Tman1314Tman1314 Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

I don't actually think we have any pages linked externally that use Laserfiche. If you know where I can look I can take a screenshot of the data needed.

This discussion has been closed.