Rows in FixedColumns are not align with others column when zoom 50% and scroll to end

Rows in FixedColumns are not align with others column when zoom 50% and scroll to end

hungncvhungncv Posts: 9Questions: 2Answers: 0
edited September 2019 in Free community support

I run with sample
https://codepen.io/yannickoo/pen/ojaVPM

But when I zoom to 50%, and scroll (vertical) to end, rows in FixedColumns (left) are not aligned with right columns

I've add line : heightMatch: 'auto', but not fixed.
How to solved this problem ?

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,118Questions: 1Answers: 2,583
    Answer ✓

Hi @hungncv ,

I tried it here with the most recent release, and it does seem better. The rows remained aligned now, but the bar still appears, so better, but not perfect. Would that work for you?

I do agree it's an issue though, so I've raised it internally (DD-1139 for my reference) and we'll report back here when there's an update.

Cheers,

Colin

• allanallan Posts: 61,453Questions: 1Answers: 10,055 Site admin

I'm afraid that with browser zoom there is very little I can do about this. We've struggled with similar issues in the past, but each browser implements its zoom slightly differently and there is nothing in Javascript that we can do to alter the calculations based on the zoom (indeed the whole point of the zoom is that we shouldn't need to).

For that reason we've said that browser zoom support is best effort. We'll try to fix stuff if we can, but there is no way to fix all issues since its related to the browser as much as anything else.

Allan

• hungncvhungncv Posts: 9Questions: 2Answers: 0
    edited September 2019

Sorry all,
    I provided miss information. I describe again as below :
    I run with sample
    https://codepen.io/yannickoo/pen/ojaVPM
    But I need change "scrollY" from 400 to 250 or 300 to show vertical scrollbar, then zoom : 50% (I run on Chrome).

Issue occured same as above image.
    Seem that this issue only occur when data table has vertical scrollbar and zoom to <= 67%.

Please help me solved it.

• hungncvhungncv Posts: 9Questions: 2Answers: 0
    edited September 2019

Dear Mr Colin,
    Thank for your confirm. I've run your sample and see that, width : 800px in CSS is really cause of problem.
    When I remove it in CSS, issue is resolved.
    This question can be close.

Thank you and everybody.
    Regards.

This discussion has been closed.