Responsive - display all columns in child row

Responsive - display all columns in child row

lanaba1103lanaba1103 Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

I have a table using the Responsive extension (and Bootstrap 4) and would like all the columns to stack into the child row on smaller screens rather than having one or two columns remaining in the parent row. I have it set to display the child row immediately, without a control button, and I want the parent row to hide on smaller screens. This is working fine for me in Chrome, but in IE (I'm using IE11), if I don't have at least one column left in the parent row, the last columns that are supposed to move into the child row just disappear altogether. I have an example below. Hopefully this is clear. If you shrink the window down in IE, the first 3 columns disappear. I know none of the examples show a scenario like this, and perhaps this is simply not how it's intended to be used, but it would be nice if there was at least a workaround for it. I don't have key columns in my actual table and want to keep all of the data together, whether across a row or stacked. Thanks!

codeply.com/go/ElXLzU6s5T

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,665Questions: 1Answers: 10,096 Site admin

Thanks for posting this. I'm afraid I don't have an immediate answer for you here - I don't immediately see any reason why IE11 wouldn't work with this.

I've filed an internal bug (DD-1198) so we can get this looked into for the next Responsive release.

Thanks,
    Allan

This discussion has been closed.