How do I overcome the export limit on number of records in GravityView implementation of DataTables?

How do I overcome the export limit on number of records in GravityView implementation of DataTables?

ChemPAFChemPAF Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

We are using GravityView to display DataTables-formatted entries from Gravity Forms. The Excel, PDF, CSV export buttons work, but will not export more than 240 records (independent of export type, browser, number of data fields, etc.) With tables containing up to 1000 records, this limits the utility of the DataTables format. Has anyone else seen this? Anyone have a solution?

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,302Questions: 26Answers: 4,769

By default the export will export all the data in the client. There are options that can be used to control the rows exported. Also if you are using server side processing only those rows shown in the browser page will be exported. See this FAQ. Without more details of what your config is its hard to say.

I just looked at the Gravity View site and it has this:

Export visible entries as PDF, CSV or Excel format

You will need to ask the question of the GravityView support team. But it sounds like they are using server side processing or something that limits the number of rows in the client.

Kevin

This discussion has been closed.