Column menù

Column menù

vismarkvismark Posts: 79Questions: 5Answers: 0

I'm looking for a functionality like the one shown in this page that is available for another library. Is there any chance to have something similar in DataTables?

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,142Questions: 26Answers: 4,736

That's not built into Datatables. I don't remember seeing anyone post an example for this. Would be an interesting solution. If you create something please post it for others.

Kevin

• vismarkvismark Posts: 79Questions: 5Answers: 0

Thanks Kevin, I don't think I'm gonna implement it on my own, it is gonna take too much time for sure. In case, would it be possible to get a quotation directly from the library developers team? I can evenutally help...

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Hi,

The answer is yes, we absolutely do intend to develop something like that later this year. We've got a number of projects / extensions on the go for DataTables at the moment and loads of plans for things we want to do. Now that we have Sandy (who wrote SearchPanes) he will be adding other extensions, such as this.

I don't have a time frame for it yet I'm afraid, but I very much expect it to be this year.

Allan

• vismarkvismark Posts: 79Questions: 5Answers: 0

thanks a lot for your feedback @allan !

• jaaphjaaph Posts: 1Questions: 0Answers: 0

@allan, i was looking for such a feature for the last couple of weeks. Any updates on this?

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin

Not yet I'm afraid - we haven't had the capacity to build it yet, on top of the other thinks we've been working on. It is still on the cards, but not likely to happen in the short term I'm afraid.

Allan