DataTables Serve Side Processing

DataTables Serve Side Processing

renatothrenatoth Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited August 2011 in DataTables 1.8
Hi all.

Sorry, for my english.

I'm using DataTables Server Side Processing with a column for to delete the registry.

And in line the table for to delete, i'm using a image. When to click delete the registry is deleted.

But the image don't show in line the table and yes the ID of registry.

What i do?

Since now thank the all.

Renato.

Replies

• fbasfbas Posts: 1,094Questions: 4Answers: 0
    The approach I take for this same thing is to query an extra column from my database (I generally re-use the ID column). Then, I use one of DataTable's functions to render that column as an image with an URL or function that uses the ID in a call to the server to perform an action. My example uses delete as well, so you might be able to use the code.

You can see a discussion and code on this at:
    http://www.datatables.net/forums/discussion/5862/creating-an-action-column-for-icons-view-edit-delete/p1

My "action" column is the 2nd column (at index 1 - line 5 of the code snippet, line 12 of the DataTable javascript code snippet). This column uses fnRender to call my make_delete_link() function. (Although in this case I use the "href" attribute, I use other jquery packages like FancyBox to intercept the call and perform it within my window, as a pop-up. You could use an onclick handler instead if you wish.)
  • renatothrenatoth Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Think wich this go help me!
    I go try do and later I come here to say what I get.

You are where from?

thank!
This discussion has been closed.