fixedColumns and Responsive Compatibility

fixedColumns and Responsive Compatibility

soulbriskisoulbriski Posts: 21Questions: 7Answers: 0

Hi

When trying to establish the combatibility of these two items, the Compatibilty Chart shows a green 'x' for which there is no key. It is the only green 'x' on the chart so I'm unsure if the colour is wrong or the symbol.

My first column (ordinal position of row) is fixed, my table is responsive and I'm using rowReorder. If the number of columns results in the (+) icon appearing to display further info of the row then clicking it has no effect.

Does anyone have a solution to this incompatibility?

This question has accepted answers - jump to:

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,139Questions: 26Answers: 4,735
    Answer ✓

There is this description if you hover over the green X:

I don't think having the Responsive control and RowReorder control in the same column is going to work well. I answered a similar question in this thread that may help.

Kevin

• soulbriskisoulbriski Posts: 21Questions: 7Answers: 0

Thanks for such a quick answer Kevin. I must apologise for a very misleading question and would like to correct it. Can my question be deleted or edited to help others?

I should have said rowReorder and responsive, not fixedColumn and responsive and that obviously will have a different icon/colour on the chart

I've demonstrated it here in this test case

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,139Questions: 26Answers: 4,735
    Answer ✓

Did you look at the options I provided in the thread I linked to?

Kevin

I got sidetracked when I realised I had refered to fixedColumn instead of rowReorder. I'm going to look at your thread now

Yes, thanks Kevin

Your example here seems more logical to me and it will fix my problem.

In my mind, the (+) sign on the last colmn makes perfect sense

This discussion has been closed.