Two fixed data tables in a single page with same class. Design display problem

Two fixed data tables in a single page with same class. Design display problem

anudeep moreanudeep more Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

I have created a dashboard page within that, there are 5 various tabs within them I am trying to use data table within all tabs with same class and id. I initiated the table using class, as of now the data table height is working for table within the first tab, when I switched from first tab to the next tab, there is a change in height of the table it is shrinking it's height with that the pagination and show entries are overlapping with the table i.e., they are displaying after the filter and search options, but after a click on the thead because of sorting table working fine. I even tried with changing the id's also but I'm receiving an alert stating that data table can't be initialised multiple times. Kindly please suggest how to resolve this.

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,144Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• anudeep moreanudeep more Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

thank you we got the solution.

This discussion has been closed.