Select with AutoFill and KeyTable, if I select more than exactly 250 rows or more get a update error

Select with AutoFill and KeyTable, if I select more than exactly 250 rows or more get a update error

YoDavishYoDavish Posts: 123Questions: 46Answers: 3

Link to test case:
Site is internal, but it's pretty much similar to this but with over 6k rows of data.

https://editor.datatables.net/examples/extensions/excel.html

Error messages shown:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException:
There is no active transaction in ....\lib\Editor-PHP-1.9.4\lib\Database\Query.php:204
Stack trace:

rollBack()">rollBack()">0 ....\lib\Editor-PHP-1.9.4\lib\Database\Query.php(204): PDO->rollBack()

1 [internal function]: DataTables\Database\Query::rollback(Object(PDO))

2 ....\lib\Editor-PHP-1.9.4\lib\Database.php(314): call_user_func('DataTables\Data...', Object(PDO))

rollback()">rollback()">3 ....\lib\Editor-PHP-1.9.4\lib\Editor.php(710): DataTables\Database->rollback()

process(Array)">process(Array)">4 ....\tableServer-billingErrors.php(97): DataTables\Editor->process(Array)

5 {main}

thrown in ....\lib\Editor-PHP-1.9.4\lib\Database\Query.php on line 204

Description of problem:
Editor 1.9.4
DataTables 1.10.21
Lastest version of KeyTable, Select, AutoFill, Scroller, Buttons (Edit)

Steps to produce the error:
pageLength set to 250, select the first row scroll down to the last row and shift click to select 250 rows, hit "Edit" to alter any editable row, I get an error stated above. I've tested up 249 selected rows or less several times and it works just fine. Is there a limit to how many you can update at once?

Answers

This discussion has been closed.