LeftJoin Complex Expression doesn't give correct results

LeftJoin Complex Expression doesn't give correct results

Chandler242Chandler242 Posts: 36Questions: 12Answers: 0

Hello,

I have following codes:

var response = new Editor(db, "A_Run_PaveModelTree", "PavementID")
                    .Model<APaveModelTree>("A_Run_PaveModelTree")                                       
                    .Field(new Field("A_Run_PaveModelTree.ModelID")
                        .Options(new Options()
                            .Table("A_Model")
                            .Value("ID")
                            .Label("Description")                           
                        )
                    )
                    .Field(new Field("A_Run_PaveModelTree.TreeID")
                        .Options(new Options()
                            .Table("A_DecisionTree")
                            .Value("ID")
                            .Label("Description")                            
                        ))
                    .LeftJoin("A_Pavement", "A_Pavement.ID", "=", "A_Run_PaveModelTree.PavementID")
                    .LeftJoin("A_Model", "A_Model.ID=A_Run_PaveModelTree.ModelID AND (A_Model.ModelSetID=A_Run_PaveModelTree.ModelSetID)", "","")
                    .LeftJoin("A_DecisionTree", "A_DecisionTree.ID=A_Run_PaveModelTree.TreeID AND (A_DecisionTree.TreeSetID=A_Run_PaveModelTree.TreeSetID)", "","")
                    .Process(Request)
                    .Data();

For the two fields, the option still shows all the records in Tables A_Model and A_DecisionTree although my intent was to applied the two conditions in the second and third LeftJoin above. I wondered what I did wrong.

Any helps would be greatly appreciated.

YL

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,716Questions: 1Answers: 10,108 Site admin

Could you add .Debug(true) just before the .Process(...) call please? That will show us the SQL that is being executed.

That said, a complex join like this isn't supported at the moment - a VIEW is the way to go for anything beyond a simple join statement. At least for now :).

Allan

This discussion has been closed.