Integrate jQuery UI Themes with row color

Integrate jQuery UI Themes with row color

nyknyk Posts: 18Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited September 2011 in Feature requests
I've been able to initialize jQuery UI Themes for dataTables, but noticed that the row coloring doesn't ever change(I know you can add gradeA, C, etc to change them) but is there any push to have the row colors change with the jQuery Themes?

Replies

• GregPGregP Posts: 487Questions: 8Answers: 0
    I ended up having to select my own colours for these and adding them in with my own CSS. As far as I could see, jQuery UI does not have any provision for table striping. Perhaps because their own grid module isn't complete yet. There may be other classes not originally meant for table striping and column highlighting, but I couldn't identify any.
  • nyknyk Posts: 18Questions: 0Answers: 0
    It's not well-documented, but there is a standard scheme inside the demo_table.css stylesheet that contains *some* colors. Look for the comment [code]DataTables row classes[/code] and under it it will have CSS for it.
  • allanallan Posts: 61,438Questions: 1Answers: 10,052 Site admin
    When jQuery UI have their own grid component there will presumably be an extension to ThemeRoller to add this kind of thing, but currently there isn't anything suitable for use in this manner as Greg says. Until then all you need to do is define tr.odd {} and tr.even {} as you wish.

Allan
This discussion has been closed.