pagination doesn't work when loading the previous page and selecting the number of lines

pagination doesn't work when loading the previous page and selecting the number of lines

AnastasiiaAnastasiia Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

https://codepen.io/anastasiia-konovalenko/pen/bGgyYJP
I am downloading the body of the table from the server. when I click on the next page everything works well, but when I want to return to any of the previous ones, the data comes in, but is not rendered (I see the loader and the old data).
selecting the number of rows does not trigger the event. I tried to run it manually from the console, the behavior is the same as when returning to the previous page.

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,112Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

Are you able to link to your page so we can take a look? The problem is likely to be with the data being returned from the server,

Colin

• AnastasiiaAnastasiia Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

unfortunately, I can not provide a link. it is an internal product. can discuss it privately?

• colincolin Posts: 15,112Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

If you could create a test case, that would be the most helpful. It doesn't need to be full application, just the minimum that demonstrates the problem. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.