Issue with new searchBuilder changes

Issue with new searchBuilder changes

cj1005cj1005 Posts: 142Questions: 45Answers: 1

Hi,

I see there has been an update to allow searchBuilder to work with server-side processing, but in my case, I do not use server-side processing but the searchBuilder conditions are still parsed when using Ajax with my datatable\editor, is there any way to turn these changes off? Ideally, I'd only want to parse the searchBuilder conditions if server-side processing is turned on.

Thanks, Chris

Answers

• sandysandy Posts: 913Questions: 0Answers: 236

Hi @cj1005 ,

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "parsed"? Could you expand on that please?

Thanks,
    Sandy

• cj1005cj1005 Posts: 142Questions: 45Answers: 1

Hi Sandy,

Basically, my ajax page has recently started receiving searchBuilder data when an ajax call is made from a web page that has searchBuilder enabled, an example of what is received is:

searchBuilder[criteria][0][condition]==&searchBuilder[criteria][0][data]=OnHold&searchBuilder[criteria][0][origData]=todolist.onhold&searchBuilder[criteria][0][value][]=0&searchBuilder[logic]=AND

But, I do not have server-side processing on, so I do not want to send any searchBuilder data to the server, is there some way to turn this off as it is causing problems with my web app?

I hope that makes more sense?

Chris

• allanallan Posts: 61,650Questions: 1Answers: 10,094 Site admin

It sounds like we might be adding the search builder parameters in the preXhr event regardless of if server-side processing is enabled or not. We’ll get that sorted on Monday - thanks for flagging it up.

Allan

Thank would be great, thank you Allan :smile:

• sandysandy Posts: 913Questions: 0Answers: 236

Hi @cj1005 ,

Thanks again for pointing this out. I've made the fix now. This will be available in the next SearchBuilder release which we hope will be in the next few weeks. Until then you can access the fix from the nightly builds.

Thanks,
    Sandy

Thank you Sandy :smiley: