Seach Builder has stopped working this morning, has there been an update on the nightly builds?

Seach Builder has stopped working this morning, has there been an update on the nightly builds?

cj1005cj1005 Posts: 142Questions: 45Answers: 1

Hi,

I'm using the nightly builds on my web app and I've noticed the 'Seach Builder' screen no longer appears when I click the 'Search Builder' button, the grayed-out background flicks on but disappears straightaway.

I'm assuming this is something to do with the nightly updates as I have not made any changes on my end, could someone please check?

Thanks, Chris

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• sandysandy Posts: 913Questions: 0Answers: 236

Hi @cj1005 ,

Working fine for me! Could you edit this example to try and show your problem please.

Thanks,
    Sandy

• cj1005cj1005 Posts: 142Questions: 45Answers: 1

Hi Sandy,

That is odd, based on that it must be something on my end then....I'll run some tests here and get back to you.

Thank you for your swift response.

Chris

• cj1005cj1005 Posts: 142Questions: 45Answers: 1

Hi Sandy,

I have an onsite installation of our web app at one of my customers, which I have not updated for 2 weeks, so I expected the search builder to work there but it is not?

If I pm you the login details for our web app, could you take a look, please?

Chris

Answer ✓

Hi @cj1005 ,

Yes, will take a quick look now and get back to you via pm.

Thanks,
    Sandy

Just to note that this was due to a change in buttons. If you come across this thread with a similar issue, try using the nightly version of buttons.

Thanks,
    Sandy