flash divs wrong size

flash divs wrong size

jkrobbinsjkrobbins Posts: 32Questions: 3Answers: 0
edited October 2011 in TableTools
I've created two versions of this app. The first was client side and works fine. The second is server side and the copy/excel buttons don't work. While comparing them side by side I've found this puzzle. Here's the html from the page that works okay.
[code]

[/code]

Here's the page that doesn't work.
[code]

[/code]

Note the height and width parameters. If I manually change the height and width through firebug, the buttons start working. Any ideas on what would cause the incorrect size settings?

Replies

• jkrobbinsjkrobbins Posts: 32Questions: 3Answers: 0
    btw, I've already corrected the missing slash in the src parameter. That wasn't the problem.
    Another oddity; if I remove the information section, The first button, copy, now works, but the second button, excel, now has the floating div beneath the copy button.

[code]

Copy

Excel

Print

[/code]

This has got to be some sort of CSS problem, but I've removed my custom CSS file and I'm only using the standard files included with DT/TT. I'm trying to trace through the ZeroClipboard.js file to see where these size and position settings are derived, but it's not clear to me.

Any ideas? Anyone?
    Okay, making some progress. I realized that the div where I was building the table was hidden, so I added this code:
    [code]
    'fnInitComplete' : function() {
    var oTableTools = TableTools.fnGetInstance('resulttable');
    $('div#tablediv').show('fast', function(){
    oTable.fnAdjustColumnSizing();
    oTableTools.fnResizeButtons();
    });
    }
    [/code]
    Now the floating divs over the buttons appear where they should and the hover event is being detected. However, I'm getting "this.movie.clearText is not a function" in the console and the copy button copies zero rows, and the excel button does not open the file save dialog.
    Interesting. I only get the "this.move.clearText" error in FF 6.0.2. My code is working in IE8 and FF3.6. Unfortunately, FF6.0.2 is our company standard.
This discussion has been closed.