Searchpannes / CascadePannes filtering wont work on last 2 pannes

Searchpannes / CascadePannes filtering wont work on last 2 pannes

martin1223345martin1223345 Posts: 84Questions: 23Answers: 0

I tried to create a testcase. But I do not know how to add my data but I hope it stores enough information to see what is wrong.

live.datatables.net/betavico/1/edit

For some reason when I click in the filter of the first 5 and select one to filter it works and my table is showing the result but the last 2 wont filter the table. It says > No matching records found. Bu there are reccords as it does shows them in the pannes and counts them. But when I click on them there are no matching reccords. But this problem is not for the first 5 columns. Maybe there is something wrong in the statesave? I have nu clue what the problem is. There is also no error in the console. Just no matching reccords found.

What is going wrong here?

Answers

• martin1223345martin1223345 Posts: 84Questions: 23Answers: 0
    edited February 2022

EDIT: The first and secoond filter is not working either.. so there are only 3 working filters in the pannes..

• sandysandy Posts: 913Questions: 0Answers: 236

Hi @martin1223345 ,

I'll need to see a running test case to get to the bottom of this I'm afraid. If you can't get the live page to run could you send me a link to your page please?

Thanks,
    Sandy

Hey Sandy, thanks for responding. To acces it you need to be logged in. Is there a way we can msg privatly?

Yes, if you click on my name then there should be a message button within my profile. I'll send you a message just now as well and you might be able to access it that way!

Ok, found the problem myself. I had the folowing code in my columndefs.

{ "searchable": false, "targets": [0,1,3,4,5,6,7,8,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21] },

When I comment that one out all pannes work, it seems you need to have the column you want pannes active on searchable. Is there a way to have them filterble in the pannes but not in the Searchbar?

Hi @martin1223345 ,

I'm afraid not at the moment. SearchPanes are a column search, so the columns have to be searchable for their search function to trigger on each respectively.

You can remove the searchbar by setting the dom option and removing the f.

Thanks,
    Sandy