Colspan suddenly ruins the table and count not working.

Colspan suddenly ruins the table and count not working.

angelanedelcuangelanedelcu Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hello! I usually don't go that deeper into an issue to actually post it in a forum but I guess there's a start for anything.

So, I've been using datatables to display product variants on Prestashop. The problem is,
here, everything works flawlessly. But here, same code different product: . The table gets all messed up, the count from the bottom page is not working anymore, and there is a weird colspan that gets added up by default: .

Please, any suggestions?

I'm mentioning that all of the products return the same data, and it only applies to more or less 10% of the products that have combinations.

Thank you in advance! I've been struggling with this for more than one month already,

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,665Questions: 1Answers: 10,096 Site admin

Colspan is not supported in the tbody for a DataTable I'm afraid.

Allan

• angelanedelcuangelanedelcu Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

I apologize for not being more detailed regarding this issue and thank you so much for your fast reply. What I'm saying is that in certain situations, datatables treats my table like it's empty. i.e: : "Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries (filtrate din 3 articole)" while there are 3 entries showing. Also, I set up the table scrollBody height bigger to show you... in reality, it looks like this:

• angelanedelcuangelanedelcu Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0
    edited July 2022

And that certain colspan of 8, is only added when I use the:

responsive: {
    details: true
    },

• allanallan Posts: 61,665Questions: 1Answers: 10,096 Site admin

Without being able to see it, I can only guess, but at a guess, I would say that there might be more than one tbody in the table?

Allan