jQuery Error Preventing AJAX Data Reload

jQuery Error Preventing AJAX Data Reload

DaveyJakeDaveyJake Posts: 5Questions: 3Answers: 0

Uncaught TypeError: ((jQuery.event.special[handleObj.origType] || {}).handle || handleObj.handler).apply is not a function

jQuery: v3.6.4
DataTables: v1.13.4

I purchased an Editor license and cannot figure out why this is happening. I'm trying to submit data from a custom web app to MongoDB Atlas using their documentation as specified. Everything returns as expected (e.g. code status 200), however, in order to see the update actually occurred, I have to manually reload the page. Additionally, after the submission is complete, the UI becomes unusable.

While I don't want to add an extra step in order to compensate for this, I'm wondering if anyone's ever encountered this error and what they did to correct it. Any advice would be much appreciated. Cheers!

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Everything returns as expected

Please can you post a snippet of that response, that would be available in the network tab of the developer tools. Given you have to reload the page to see the update, that suggests the response isn't in the format expected.

Also, at what point do you see the jQuery error that you posted? You didn't mention that in your words.

Colin