Searchpanes button rebuildpane

Searchpanes button rebuildpane

azimzainulazimzainul Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hello,

I've been working with large dataset in terms of columns and rows. I've implemented Searchpane button to my datatables. I noticed that the searchpanes button once clicked, it will take some time for it to rebuild the searchpanes before popping up the searchpanes.

My question would be is there a way to overwrite the searchpane button rebuildpane and control it whenever I load my data? So that the clicking searchpane button will simply show and hide the searchpanes only. Or is there is a known way to handle this please link me to it.

Thank you in advance.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,665Questions: 1Answers: 10,096 Site admin
    Answer ✓

At the moment, no sorry. The goal there was to move the delay due to SearchPanes initialisation and data fetch to the point that SearchPanes is actually needed, rather than having it when the data is loaded. That way the data in the table is shown to the end user quicker.

SearchPanes is in need of a rewrite to improve performance. That is something I hope to start soon.

Allan

• azimzainulazimzainul Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Understood.. I think it would really benefit some parties if we can have it configurable in the future.

Thank you for your quick response Allan. This been really helpful.