Not related to datatables directly

Not related to datatables directly

appudappuappudappu Posts: 5Questions: 2Answers: 0

But any way to use the method used like

dom: '<"top"filp>rt<"bottom"filp><"clear">', (while using this with any changes automatically update the both groups)

at

https://live.datatables.net/xifazaso/1/edit

for the sample shown as two separate blocks of 'Group 1' and 'Group 2'

for any changes simultaneously update the both group if there is a change in any group ?

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin

I don't understand what you want to do I'm afraid.

Likely the answer will be CSS of some sort, but you can use the dom to control external DOM elements.

Perhaps you could create an image showing what you want group 1 and 2 to look like?

Allan

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,144Questions: 26Answers: 4,736

Sorry its not clear to me how you want to update the groups based on the changes. Please provide more details. Can you make the updates within the click event handler?

Kevin

• appudappuappudappu Posts: 5Questions: 2Answers: 0

if there is a change in group 'A' the same should appear on group 'B' as well and vice-versa and the change makes through clicks only.

If click on group 'A' - child 1 (color becomes red from white) the same should appear on group 'B' - child 1.

and vice-versa.

https://live.datatables.net/xifazaso/1/edit

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin

Sounds like the sort of thing that Vue, React and other frameworks would give you out of the box. If you are using one of them, refer to their documentation. If you aren't, then it sounds like you need to add some code that would update both, and also have a click event listener on one that would affect the other. Might be best asking this one on StackOverflow if you aren't sure how to proceed with it.

Allan

• appudappuappudappu Posts: 5Questions: 2Answers: 0

Thanks.