Mjoin hidden select field is sending null when other fields are edited

Mjoin hidden select field is sending null when other fields are edited

YOMYOM Posts: 53Questions: 22Answers: 1

Hi, I'm having a strange issue with a hidden Mjoin field called "media_types". When other fields in the row are edited the value is emptied.

The editor is sending a request with an empty array for the field:

{"data":{"row_2815":{"product":{"title":"Chronicles Of Narnia DVD: Voyage The Dawn Treader","fba_latest_shipment_quantity_timestamp":null},"media_types":[],"media_types-many-count":0}},"action":"edit"}

Here is the column and editor field configuration

{
    name: "media_types[].id",
    label:
      '<Tooltip title = "The media types in this product (Vinyl, Book, CD, DVD, Bluray, 4K)" position = "bottom" trigger = "click"><p>Media Types</p></Tooltip>',
    data: "media_types",
    excludeFromGeneralSearch: true,
    type: "select",
    multiple: true,
    visible: false, // using view column below for display
  },

Is there a way to resolve this issue? Please let me know if you need more information, I'm assuming I'm just missing a configuration option for the field. My editor.inline.submit is set to the default "changed" value.

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,824Questions: 1Answers: 10,131 Site admin

It isn't an issue I'm immediately familiar with I'm afraid (i.e. I don't recall a bug quite like this before). Can you give me a link to a page showing the issue please? If you can't make it public, drop me a private message by clicking my forum user name and then "Send message".

Allan