sDom not initializing

sDom not initializing

gacarpengacarpen Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited January 2012 in DataTables 1.8
I am attempting to implement some of the features of DataTables 1.8.2 however it appears anything I define in the sDom doesn't get applied. Specifically I would like to be able to get the ColReorder working, but it just never seems to actually initialize in my page. I am guessing I am missing something on my web server, but cannot seem to pinpoint it. The live page can be viewed at: www.arfanimalmanagement.com/playground.php

Some addtional options are still included as I have been trying to troubleshoot, but any assistance to get this working would be greatly appreciated.

To clarify, this is a php page, but the only items being initialized is the data between the tbody tag. The page isn't designed to be server-side other than the initial load of the page data.

Replies

• gacarpengacarpen Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Okay, just got this figured out. If anyone else is running into this issue, it helps to use the index files and make sure you have the correct .js files linked. It gets a little confusing with the media/js/ColReorder as those file locations are similar for demos vs the actual .js files to link to. Still love this tool as I think is well above and beyond anything else I have tried to work with, just a step by step how-to would be helpful. Maybe as a user group that should be an effort we establish if it hasn't already been started.
This discussion has been closed.