Download location for dataTables.numericCommaSort.js and dataTables.numericCommaTypeDetect.js

Download location for dataTables.numericCommaSort.js and dataTables.numericCommaTypeDetect.js

ma_robergema_roberge Posts: 27Questions: 8Answers: 0
edited February 2012 in Plug-ins
I am new to DataTables, which is a most impressive collection of scripts. I am trying to implement type detection as explained at , but I am unable to find anywhere in the DataTables-1.9.0.zip file or on the site's download pages the files dataTables.numericCommaSort.js and dataTables.numericCommaTypeDetect.js. Do these files need to be downloaded and made available to my Web pages? Where are they located?

Furthermore, whatever solution I find by looking up relevant topics in the Forum about sorting numbers containing commas as thousands separators, assuming that I am implementing them correctly, do not work. I have found quite a number of posts relating to this problem and there does not seem to be a really working solution. Here is an example of a column of number as it gets sorted. As you can see, entries 2-4 are in the thousands and should not come before 115 and 177. The same problems appears when you het to 2,365 amd 2,970 which, again, are numbers above 2,000. I know that a solution would be to delete all commas in my tables, but they would not be formatted correctly, hence the need for the appropriate code. Thanks in advance.

This discussion has been closed.