Multiple table with "input" pagination

Multiple table with "input" pagination

raycistraycist Posts: 7Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited November 2009 in Bug reports
Hey Allan,

It seems that there's a bug with the input pagination (its an extension), the scenario is that I have 1 dataTable A with 100 entries, and I am displaying it 10 entries at a page (10 pages). And another dataTable B with 200 entries, and I am displaying it with 10 entries at a page (20 pages).

So what happen is that when I invoke both data tables A and B,

I notice that in data table A, I see that its showing page 1 of 20. But it only has 10 pages. When I click on "Next" on data table A, It will show 2 of 10 pages.

I think the problem is because the oSettings are shared between all the tables in the same page.

I had an ugly workaround where I just redraw the table (and put them into 2 different tabs) when switching tabs.

I hope this makes sense.

Thank you,

Ray

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin
    Hi Ray,

There should be an oSettings object for each table on the page. The trick is to ensure that the API is using the right one for each table! On a quick scan through the code, I don't see anything that looks dodgy, but there obviously something is. Could you possibly post an example which shows this issue please? As can be seen in this example, the built-in pagination controls work: http://datatables.net/examples/basic_init/multiple_tables.html - so must be something in the plug-in...

Regards,
    Allan
This discussion has been closed.