Web page documention.. details don't show.

Web page documention.. details don't show.

dt97dt97 Posts: 5Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited November 2009 in General
Hope everyone had a good holiday.. (In US.. anyway.. )

Since I have started using this great tool, I have not be able to make the "show" detail part of the doc work..
Anyone else run into this? I am on IE 7 and have tried from serveral PC's. Even with IE8.

I have relied on the forums for examples of the paraeters for most of my work..

Allan, is there an alternate place I can see these details.. I now I am missing some useful parameters and explanations on how to use them..

Thanks..

http://www.datatables.net/usage/options
error is: Line 481, char 7. Code 0. "Could not get the display property, invalid argument."

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,822Questions: 1Answers: 10,129 Site admin
    Hi dt97,

Somewhat embarrassing that... There was an issue with my code for showing and hiding the rows in IE6/7. It worked okay for me in IE8 though - so odd you had a problem with that. Having said that, I believe I've fixed it good and proper now - certainly it works well in IE6/7/8 for me now :-)

Thanks very much for posting about this, so I could get it fixed.

Regards,
    Allan
  • dt97dt97 Posts: 5Questions: 0Answers: 0
    I should have spoke up sooner.. Now it works correctly. Thank u sir!!

I discovered this tool April '09 and thought there was something wrong with my environment. And on a whim, decided to post something about the problem and see if it was just me.. Glad it was a code issue. My confidence has been restored...

Can't wait for you enhancements to your already awesome tool!! (Even though I have a little learning to do to use its full potential!!)
This discussion has been closed.