Table not responsive

Table not responsive

certified911certified911 Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

I have turned on responsiveness but it does not work as intended.

URL: https://www.gadgetcouncil.com/recharge-plans/bsnl/kolkata/

When I minimize the Window, table width does not decrease. I am not sure where the problem is.

Thanks in advance.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,439Questions: 1Answers: 10,053 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Could you add style="width:100%" to your table please?

Allan

• certified911certified911 Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

That worked, thanks. BTW, can I make all the rows open by default when minimized?

• allanallan Posts: 61,439Questions: 1Answers: 10,053 Site admin

Yes :smile:

Allan

• aldemarcalazansaldemarcalazans Posts: 12Questions: 1Answers: 0

Try using version 2.0.0 of dataTables.responsive.min.js. All versions above this one are bugged.
    I warned DataTables group about it, many months ago, but they did nothing about it!

https://dropbox.com/s/j1k4fe3ajymru49/dataTables.responsive.min-2.0.0.zip?dl=

• colincolin Posts: 15,112Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

Hi @aldemarcalazans ,

Nope, it's not bugged, this issue was fixed. As Allan said on your other thread, if your issue is outstanding, please provide more information there.

Cheers,

Colin

• aldemarcalazansaldemarcalazans Posts: 12Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi Colin. This is the page where I am using version 2.0.0 of dataTables.responsive.min.js

www10.trf2.jus.br/conciliacao/resultados/resultado-mutiroes-de-conciliacao-2016/

And this is the page where I am using version 2.1.1 of dataTables.responsive.min.js

www10.trf2.jus.br/administracao/resultados-teste/

I am using the WordPress plugin TablePress 1.4, but the problem also happened with another plugin, Inline Google Spreadsheet Viewer, and was solved downgrading the version of the JS file already mentioned.

• colincolin Posts: 15,112Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

I tried your 2.1.1 page - and that does behave responsively - which was the point of the OP here. If you have another issue, which you've already reported in a different thread, please keep that comment related to that issue there - as far as the OP post here is concerned, everything is working as expected.

This discussion has been closed.