Using datefilter with search field bug

Using datefilter with search field bug

naskonasko Posts: 4Questions: 2Answers: 0
edited February 2019 in Free community support

I have date filter using the jQuery UI datepicker and now it has a sync with the search field (when I search there is a check if there is selected date and vica verse), but after that when I try to sort by some column the JSON string that I am sending on filtering is written inside the search input.
I am sending information through AJAX like this: mytable.search(JSON.stringify(searchDetails)) where searchDetails is object who have inside date array and the search field value.
How can I restart the search property before sorting? Where should I look for?

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Hi @nasko ,

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• naskonasko Posts: 4Questions: 2Answers: 0

Maybe more appropriate will be to ask is there any page in the documentation where it is shown how can I utilize server-side DataTables using date filter which is synced with the default search field in order to get concrete result set?

This discussion has been closed.