switch data

switch data

adzhamadzham Posts: 6Questions: 2Answers: 0
edited February 2019 in Free community support

hello guys. can anyone help me on how to change data only in targeted column within 5 seconds? i found difficulties to solve my problem. i have no idea on how to code to change the data for every 5 seconds. here i attached some photos so for those who can help me can figure out the idea from it.

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,112Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

Hi @adzham ,

This thread should help, it's asking the same thing.

Cheers,

Colin

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,142Questions: 26Answers: 4,736

Depending on your environment.... One option is to use ajax.reload() in a function that is called every 5 seconds using setTimeout. However this will only work if you are using the ajax option to load your data.

Kevin

• adzhamadzham Posts: 6Questions: 2Answers: 0

@collin @kthorngren greetings. may you guys help me on how to manipulate the data and display into column targeted? i can dsiplay the data in the table but it shown multiple object in the column. i want to display one object at one time and change it to another object after certain period. i really am cant solve the problem. ive tried few methods but i couldnt solve it. might be my logical aint quite logic.

• colincolin Posts: 15,112Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case showing your work so far - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• adzhamadzham Posts: 6Questions: 2Answers: 0

@colin pardon my improper way to asked. i forgot the rules.

here i shared the link. http://live.datatables.net/pijodega/1/edit

the result isnt the same as on my device but the code hopefully can give you something to help me to solve my problem issue. i keep on trying to solve this more than a week. hope you could help me. cheers, :#

This discussion has been closed.