MJoin with Symfony and Composer

MJoin with Symfony and Composer

stolstol Posts: 16Questions: 2Answers: 1

I've been using Datatables and Editor for many years and have much success with it. I just ran into a possible bug.
I'm using MJoin for the first time. The website is using the Symfony framework and I installed Editor with Composer.
I am getting this error: Case mismatch between class and real file names: "Editor\MJoin.php" vs "Editor\Mjoin.php"
If I change my use of MJoin to Mjoin (lowercase M), I get the error: Case mismatch between class and real file names: "Editor\MJoin.php" vs "Editor\Mjoin.php"
It seems that the issue is that the file name is Mjoin and the class is MJoin. Any suggestions/ideas?
One workaround is to comment these 2 parts of the Symfony debugger. Then it works, but I'd rather not do this hack.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Could you show me the code you are using for your controller? I've just grepped our source code (Editor PHP 1.9.2) and there is no MJoin reference, they are all Mjoin.

Thanks,
    Allan

• stolstol Posts: 16Questions: 2Answers: 1

This is where I use the Mjoin -

->join(
                    Editor\MJoin::inst('clientroutes')
                        ->link('routes.id', 'clientroutes.routeid')
                        ->fields(
                            Editor\Field::inst('id')
                        )
                )

The same error comes if I use Mjoin.
    This is the base class from the Editor file (vendor/datatables.net/editor-php/Editor/Mjoin.php)

class MJoin extends Join
    {
        function __construct( $table=null )
        {
            parent::__construct( $table, 'array' );
        }
    }

I'm using Editor 1.8.1

edited October 2019

I updated to the latest version and now it's working using the Mjoin class! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction to update the files.

This discussion has been closed.