MDC for Web + Datatables

MDC for Web + Datatables

maicol07maicol07 Posts: 6Questions: 0Answers: 0

Hi,
will be supported MDC for web instead of MDL as this is outdated and no more updated by Google, since they are focusing on this lib.
Thanks

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,433Questions: 1Answers: 10,048 Site admin

By MDC do you mean this or something else?

Allan

• ArsoyArsoy Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0

I think the only downside to this..is it isn't going off of the most recent Material Components Web..but I don't know how far different -md and -mdc really are.

• ArsoyArsoy Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
    edited January 2020

I think the only downside to this..is it isn't going off of the most recent Material Components Web..but I don't know how far different -md and -mdc really are.

Edited by Allan - [Spam links removed].

• maicol07maicol07 Posts: 6Questions: 0Answers: 0

@Allan yes I mean that library

• allanallan Posts: 61,433Questions: 1Answers: 10,048 Site admin

@maicol07 Thanks. We'll take a look at what will be involved and get back to you.

Allan

• sandysandy Posts: 913Questions: 0Answers: 236

Hi @maicol07 ,

I've looked into this and changed the integration to use MDC. It will be available in the next release, or you can access it from the nightly releases

Cheers,
    Sandy

Thank you @sandy

I think something is not working well...

Hi,

That doesn't look right. Could you please make a test case that replicates the issue so that I can try and see what is going wrong? Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Thanks,
    Sandy

edited February 2020

@maicol07 Updated as you weren't initialising the DataTable using the correct identifier - http://live.datatables.net/wocafeju/3/edit

What exactly is your issue? I had originally thought that from your image above that the table was appearing in some kind of scroll box?

Thanks,
    Sandy

@sandy In my environment it does that. I cannot reproduce it... I don't know why... I'll try to repeat the test

@maicol07 Thanks, that would be great. If you can't manage to reproduce would you be able to give me a link to your environment and I will take a look.

Thanks,
    Sandy

This discussion has been closed.