Triggering SearchBuilder with a button does not work with build 1.2.1

Triggering SearchBuilder with a button does not work with build 1.2.1

kamstutzkamstutz Posts: 4Questions: 2Answers: 0

I recently upgraded my SearchBuilder to the latest build - (1.2.1) and I had an issue with triggering the popup, which caused me to rollback to verion 1.1.0 which was working fine. Upon button click the screen would flash, but no build window was displayed. I just checked on the datatables website and I see the same issue. Please check here and see if the window opens. For me it does not.
https://datatables.net/extensions/searchbuilder/examples/initialisation/button.html

Kurt

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Yep, thanks, I spotted that yesterday and raised it internally (DD-2311 for my reference) and we'll report back here when there's an update. Apologies for the inconvenience,

Cheers,

Colin

• colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

This has already been fixed, the devs are too quick for me! If you grab a nightly build, you'll see it behaving as expected there. You can find the nightly releases here.

We're aiming on making proper releases today, so you should get it in the next official release too.

Colin

• kamstutzkamstutz Posts: 4Questions: 2Answers: 0

Thanks Colin. Much appreciated. I'll wait for the official release as it's not an urgent upgrade for me at the moment. What a great product you guys have built. Kudos to you and your team!