Affiliation with MDBootstrap

Affiliation with MDBootstrap

DalderDalder Posts: 30Questions: 12Answers: 1

Hello there,

Apologies if this is in the wrong section but was unsure of the best place to ask.

I'm working on a project that is using MDBootstrap and noticed that they have a plug-in called DataTables. Whilst it shares the name with your plug-in and also appears very similar visually, I'm unable to find anything on their site or yours that suggests they are related?

My main reason for asking this is because the version MDBootstrap offers seems to be lacking many features that can be found in your version (or at least the documentation is nowhere near as informative as yours) and was just wondering if it is possible to use your version of DataTables, but keeping the styling applied to the MDBootstrap version so that it fits in the current project.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Dan

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,650Questions: 1Answers: 10,094 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Hi Dan,

DataTables is an open source library which is used my many theme authors, including MDBootstrap. They use many different libraries to produce their theme.

So yes, assuming they haven't modified DataTables, then all our documentation would apply to what they have embedding into their theme.

Allan