Botão adicionar e remover.

Botão adicionar e remover.

DumbleDWDumbleDW Posts: 15Questions: 2Answers: 0

Boa tarde, poderiam me ajudar, tenho que adicionar 2 botões em uma coluna da tabela onde vai ter a função de adicionar e remover, gostaria de fazer a atualização do valor sem fazer recarregamento da página, e já inserir no banco de dados, acredito que seja com jquery, segue o exemplo:
ao fazer um click no botão de adicionar ele vai ter que subir um numero na coluna e automaticamente irá fazer o calculo na coluna virtual e se remover acontecer a mesma situação só que removendo.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• rf1234rf1234 Posts: 2,802Questions: 85Answers: 406

Translation:
    Good afternoon, could you help me, I have to add 2 buttons in a table column where you will have the function to add and remove, I would like to update the value without reloading the page, and already insert in the database, I believe it is with jquery, follows the example:
    when making a click on the add button it will have to raise a number in the column and automatically will make the calculation in the virtual column and if removing happens the same situation only removing.

• colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586
    Answer ✓

You can use Editor to update the record in the table - this will insert the new value into the database. You could then use one of the events to update the calculations in the local table.

Colin