anFeature[cFeature].style is undefined in TableTools.js

anFeature[cFeature].style is undefined in TableTools.js

ymagasheymagashe Posts: 20Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited October 2009 in Plug-ins
Hello All,

I am using the TableTools plugin for last 2 weeks and works great for me. I didn't had any problems regarding the print feature till now. But now on one of my page I am running into a problem.

Whenever I use print button, print screen comes up. But,
1) I don't get to see the 2 second 'Print View' popup message.
2) on pressing escape key, I can't get back to datatable.

I see this error message through Firefox's error console.
Error: anFeature[cFeature].style is undefined
Source File: TableTools.js
Line: 272

Did anyone had this problem before? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Yogesh

Replies

• ymagasheymagashe Posts: 20Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Sorry I did not enter the initialization code in earlier post.

jQuery(document).ready(function() {
    jQuery('#class_customer_results').dataTable( {
    "bJQueryUI": true,
    "sPaginationType": "full_numbers",
    "sDom": 'T<"clear"><"fg-toolbar ui-widget-header ui-corner-tl ui-corner-tr ui-helper-clearfix"lfr>t<"fg-toolbar ui-widget-header ui-corner-bl ui-corner-br ui-helper-clearfix"ip>'

} );
    } );

Thanks,
    Yogesh
  • allanallan Posts: 61,650Questions: 1Answers: 10,094 Site admin
    Hi Yogesh,

I've just tried your initialisation code and it works no problem for me. As such, my guess is that the TableTools.js file hasn't been included by the time you do your DataTables initialisation, or you have included the TableTools.js file before the DataTables one (it need to be the other way around). Does this sound about right?

Regards,
    Allan
    Hello Allan,

I checked on this. The order in which the javascripts were included were right.

However, the page on which I was using datatables was very messy.I was using prototype, scriptaculous, fancybox and really simple validation plugin on it. So I removed some of the unnecessary features in this page and made it little simpler. Now I am not getting this error.

Thanks,
    Yogesh
  • allanallan Posts: 61,650Questions: 1Answers: 10,094 Site admin
    Hi Yogesh,

Good stuff - good to hear it is working for you now. I suppose a double include of jQuery or DataTables or something like that could have messed things up. Either way, if it's fixed then that's great :-)

Regards,
    Allan
    Ya, something like that might have caused the issue. In any case it's working now so no worries. :)

Thanks,
    Yogesh
This discussion has been closed.