TableTools 2.1.3

TableTools 2.1.3

allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin
edited August 2012 in Announcements
Hello all,

I'm really pleased to announce the release of TableTools 2.1.3 - this is primarily a bug fix update of TableTools which addresses issues with the button connections, which were unfortunately broken in 2.1.2. There are a couple of other minor issues addressed as well, so this is a recommended update for anyone using TableTools.

In terms of new features, there is only one addition - fnSelectAll and fnSelect none can now optionally take an argument to indicate if they should consider all rows or only filtered rows (i.e. it is now super easy to have a "Select all filtered rows" button). This compliments the ability of fnSelect and fnDeselect to take a node, array or jQuery object for which rows to select / deselect.

This release of TableTools is included in the new DataTables 1.9.3 package, or can be downloaded directly from the downloads page:
http://datatables.net/download/

Regards,
Allan

Replies

• allenstyleallenstyle Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0
    Hi, Allan. Thanks for your updates.

I download the latest release, and run it.

The problem about button connect is still here.

Only print button works well, rests do not.

I have no idea about it. Could you give me helps?

Thanks,

AllenStyle
  • allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin
    Yes - please give us a link to the page.

Allan
  • vasanthnsvasanthns Posts: 4Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Hi,

How do we get fnSelectAll(true) like functionality (i.e., Select only filtered rows) to work with pre-defeined select_all button. Otherwise please point how we could extend it.

thanks,
    Vasanth.
  • allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin
    Easiest way is just to modify the button definition in the TableTools source. Just at the 'true' in the fnSelectAll call for the button's fnClick method.

Allan
  • vasanthnsvasanthns Posts: 4Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Got it, thanks Allan for your suggestion :)

regards,
    Vasanth.
This discussion has been closed.