Newbie help

Newbie help

jfha73jfha73 Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited June 2013 in Editor
Hey guys,

I'm trying this script and I copied to my server (CentOS 6.4), copied Editor to the extras folder, imported the mysql.sql to an example database, configured config.php to connect to that database, but when I try to see the example, I get this:

[code]DataTables warning (table id = 'example'): DataTables warning: JSON data from server could not be parsed. This is caused by a JSON formatting error.[/code]

I searched around and saw something about the version of JQuery in folder media/js , so I tried with versions 1.5 and 1.6 and I get the same from both, so I don't think it's that.

Also, since it's referring to table id='example' and that table doesn't exist in the mysql.sql file, I created it to see if at least it showed me an empty table, but nothing.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,650Questions: 1Answers: 10,094 Site admin
    So the first question is, what is being returned by the server that is making the JSON invalid. Most likely there will be an error message embedded in the response saying what the error is.

You can see the Ajax request and the response using the web developer tools in your browser.

Allan
This discussion has been closed.