DataTables 1.10.3 released

DataTables 1.10.3 released

allanallan Posts: 61,439Questions: 1Answers: 10,053 Site admin
edited October 2014 in Announcements

Hi all,

I'm delighted to announce the availability of DataTables v1.10.3 which can be downloaded now from the downloads page and is also available on the CDN.

For all that this is a minor version bump, there are a number of new features in the release. They are each minor, but overall improve the core offering of the DataTables library. These include:

There are also a number of bug fixes and updates for the documentation included in this release.

Further details about these new features is available in a blog post introducing 1.10.3.

Full release notes are available.

If you have any issues with the update to 1.10.3 please open a new thread with a full description of the issue and a link to a test case, to we can debug and track each individual issue.

Enjoy!
Allan

Replies

• gbraingbrain Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 1

Hi, the download link shows 404

• DeleDele Posts: 1Questions: 0Answers: 0

404 - Page not found. That's what I also got

• SatyaAchantaSatyaAchanta Posts: 22Questions: 3Answers: 0

HEy I am just wondering whether the below described is any problem with Jquery of my code, I have a data that I get from Json object which I retrieved from MYSql database by providing some dynamic argumates in where clause, in this case it is showing error Uncaught type error: cannot read error of null, but if I use hardcoded values in sql statement where clause then table works fine, I dont know what is happening in the earlier case, I did alert the data, it is in the same format what datatable needs, if you have any idea about this please let me know.

• dsnapdsnap Posts: 23Questions: 3Answers: 0
  • allanallan Posts: 61,439Questions: 1Answers: 10,053 Site admin

Oops thanks. Link fixed :-)

Allan

• anilmcmtanilmcmt Posts: 9Questions: 0Answers: 0

datatable really cool

• ensayofrensayofr Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0
    edited October 2014

Really cool but it does not say how to use several extension at the same time. for example

var table = $('#example').dataTable({
    "sPaginationType": "full_numbers",
    "pageLength": 50,
    "dom": 'Rlfrtip',
    "dom": 'C<"clear">lfrtip',
    "dom": 'T<"clear">lfrtip'
    });

this does not work. the dom option is overriding serveral times

• allanallan Posts: 61,439Questions: 1Answers: 10,053 Site admin

@ensayofr - as noted in my post, I would appreciate questions being asked in new threads.

To answer your question, just include the letters needed in your dom option, as noted in the dom documentation. e.g. RClfrtip.

Allan

• ensayofrensayofr Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thanks for your reply.

This discussion has been closed.