Exporting CSV drops TFOOT row

Exporting CSV drops TFOOT row

boudgaboudga Posts: 19Questions: 4Answers: 0
edited March 2010 in TableTools
I have a new issue where when I export my table containing a TFOOT row, that row is omitted from the output.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Replies

• boudgaboudga Posts: 19Questions: 4Answers: 0
    edited March 2010
    Also, is there a way to add/remove data from the file that is created when Export As CSV is executed. I have noticed that extra lines are in the exported file that need to be removed and I would like to add a line of text to the end of the file like perhaps... "EOF"

I realize I can write PHP code to do this but if you have something already built in to do this please let me know so I don't have to recreate the wheel.
  • allanallan Posts: 61,653Questions: 1Answers: 10,094 Site admin
    As long as you have TableToolsInit.bIncFooter == true (which it is by default) then the footer should be included no problem - and in a quick test it appears to be okay for me. Perhaps you can post a link to an example showing the issue?

Also - there isn't an API way to modify the text that TableTables saves to the file, but if you look for the function 'fnGetDataTablesData' in the JS file - at the end you can just modify the string that is returned to match what you want. Good idea to add a callback for this in future...

Allan
  • boudgaboudga Posts: 19Questions: 4Answers: 0
    I realized my array index was off by one causing the footer to not be displayed.

It would be a real nice feature to to be able to manipulate the Export to CSV output through the API
This discussion has been closed.