Documentation mentions 2.0.1, which doesn't exist

Documentation mentions 2.0.1, which doesn't exist

frigglefriggle Posts: 11Questions: 1Answers: 0

The documentation for columns parameter of responsive.details.renderer mentions a feature in Responsive 2.0.1

columnIndex: ... // integer - column data index (since Responsive 2.0.1)

https://datatables.net/reference/option/responsive.details.renderer

Should the documentation really mention this, if it that version doesn't exist? I perused the nightly build and the commits on github, and I didn't even see it in there either (though I could have just missed it).

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,453Questions: 1Answers: 10,055 Site admin

It will soon - the nightly version carries that feature.

I shouldn't have deployed that bit of documentation before the release - that was a mistake, but the feature does at least exist :-) (it appears to have been incorrectly called columnIdx - now corrected.

I made a bit of a hash of that one in the end!

Allan

• frigglefriggle Posts: 11Questions: 1Answers: 0

Cool! Thank you for clarifying.

btw, congratulations on the new addition to your family :)

edited December 2015

This is the question all developers dread, but do you expect 2.0.1 to be released as a stable soon?

I spent a good 10 minutes trying to figure out why I couldn't get responsive-resize , before noticing the "Since: Responsive 2.0.1" in the corner.

I'm fine to use the nightly while my project is still in development, but I'll need it to be a stable before I go into production, y'know? So, if 2.0.1 is expected to be released sometime before February, then I will begin using the nightly.

• allanallan Posts: 61,453Questions: 1Answers: 10,055 Site admin

I plan for it to be before the new year.

Allan

Excellent!

This discussion has been closed.