KeyTeble, jEditable problem

KeyTeble, jEditable problem

panizzapanizza Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited June 2010 in KeyTable
Hi,
I think I have found a bug in the KeyTable editing sample. Here are the steps to reproduce it.
- select a cell and press enter (you go to edit mode and the arrows are disabled);
- click with the mouse on another cell (the first cell goes to display mode and the focus is on this new cell);
- click with the mouse on the first cell (you go directly to edit mode, without pressing enter, AND the arrows are not disabled, so you can navigate the table while the first cell is in edit mode)
At this point you can navigate the table (with arrows) select another cell, press enter and this new cell goes in edit mode AND the fist cell stay in edit mode.

Am I missing something?

Davide

Replies

• panizzapanizza Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
    edited June 2010
    Just a little "up" to explain that this problem is critical since I want to edit the cells of the table when the cell is "focused" without pressing "enter": in this case the editning works, but when I leave the cell, the input box do not diasappear and this is a problem.
    BTW, excellent work with Datatables and Keytable.

Davide
  • domingodomingo Posts: 8Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Add this to your code, so that the editable event is removed from the cell after submitting it.
    [code]...
    "onblur": "cancel",
    "onsubmit": function(){
    $j(nCell).editable("destroy");
    }, ...[/code]
  • giorgio79giorgio79 Posts: 43Questions: 0Answers: 0
    It does not seem to solve it for me, would you have a link for a live example?
This discussion has been closed.